Computer networks are wonderful when they work. They allow your small business to share information and resources throughout the network, increasing collaboration, and decreasing costs. In fact, if you have a properly implemented network, you probably don’t even notice it most of the time. However, if your network goes down, your business goes down with it.
Matt, our Cisco, Microsoft, Novell, and CompTIA certified network integration consultant specializes in providing professional network consulting services to small business. He’s been designing, building, and administering computer networks since 2000. Matt holds the following networking certifications:
- CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
- MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional, Windows 2000 Server
- CNA - Certified Novell Administrator, NetWare 5.1
- CompTIA Network+ Certified Professional
- CompTIA A+ Certified Service Technician
Matt has extensive experience with remote administration, and telecommuting technologies, including:
- VPNs, or Virtual Private Networks, which can be used to enable telecommuting, or connecting geographically separated office networks through the Internet
- SSH is remote administration software, and a low cost alternative to VPNs that can offer equivalent network security in many situations
- VNC, or Virtual Network Computing is a cross-platform remote control software that supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Unix
- Remote Desktop - Microsoft’s software for Windows remote administration
Matt’s experience with remote control technologies means that he can provide you with the rapid response time normally associated with having a full time network consultant on-site, but without the expense. He also has the expertise to enable telecommuters to securely access their companies’ networks from home, or on the road.
Don’t settle for anything less than professional, competent computer network consulting. Call or email our Blue Ridge, GA area office today for a free consultation and quote. We offer free on-site networking consultations and quotes to businesses in the Tri-State areas of North Georgia, East Tennessee, and Western North Carolina, and free remote consultations elsewhere. We look forward to hearing from you.